The science of life, Panchagavya Ayurveda has many benefits for modern living. Combining the five main products obtained from cows: Milk, Ghee, Curd, Gomutra (Cow Urine) and Gobar (Cow Dung) with naturally occurring, nutrient-rich herbs is the foundation of this Vedic tradition.
Indian native breeds are blessed with a hump. This addition to the normal structure contains a nerve called the “Surya Ketu Nadi” which absorbs energy from the sun, thereby nourishing the products given by the cow. The aim of Panchagavya Ayurveda is to imbibe these products into everyday living for an enhanced lifestyle.
According to Ayurveda, milk, when digested properly, nourishes the tissues deeply. It is a superfood which must be incorporated in daily living. Milk contains the following:
- 6 Types of Vitamins
- 8 Types of protein
- 25 Types of Minerals
- 21 Types of Amino Acids
- 4 Types of Basic Phosphorus
- 2 Types of Glucose
- Carotene with golden abstracts
A wonderful derivative of cow’s milk, it is extremely nourishing and has multiple uses - a rich source of anti-oxidants, a digestion booster, and an energy provider. Pure Vedic ghee enhances the immune system and strengthens the body.
It has been known to increase the secretion of stomach acids which aids digestion and improves metabolism drastically.
When used for body care, it is a great remedy for burns and inflammation. A well-known winter care product for centuries, it cures skin dryness, reduces flakes in the scalp and moisturizes hair.
Another derivative of cow’s milk, curd has many healing properties for hair and skin. A natural cleanser, when mixed with nourishing herbs, this rejuvenating by-product can moisturize and nourish hair for a smoother, silkier and dandruff-free appeal.
A simple massage with curd can help cleanse your pores and help reduce the risk of acne and pimples. It acts as a nourishing mask for younger, healthier and glowing skin.
Gomutra (Cow Urine)
An elixir, cow urine or gomutra is flushed with nutrients. The most effective substance of therapeutic nature, it is a miracle product of animal origin. Used in ancient Ayurveda, it has been known to increase immunity. A bioenhancer, rich in anti-oxidants and possesses the following:
- Sulphur, phosphate, sodium, manganese, iron, silicon, chlorine, maleic, citric, tartaric, vitamin A, B, C, D, E, minerals, lactose, enzymes, creatinine, hormones and gold acids.
Gobar (Cow Dung)
An excellent exfoliator, cow dung or gobar has many properties which provide the body with the nutrients. Used in face bars, it has been known to help alleviate eczema and other diseases. Gobar, obtained from a satvik – a freely grazed, happy and healthy cow, usually contains:
- Cobalt Sulphate
At PENMAA, we believe in the natural way of living. Rich Ayurvedic herbs and natural products obtained from the great Indian native breeds, combined according to original Vedic recipes form the foundation for our products. It helps our consumers re-energize themselves for a productive, healthy and improved lifestyle.
Research Papers | Articles | Patent Links on Panchagvaya
- (PDF) PANCHAGAVYA GRITHA - A PROMISING DRUG IN AYURVEDIC PSYCHIATRY
- Panchgavya and cow products: A trail for the holy grail
- RESEARCH WORK ON PANCHAGAVYA
- US patent No 6410059 - for Antibiotic Anti Fungal, Bio enhancer effect of Gomutra
- US Patent No. 6896907 - For Anti Allergic, Anti infective, Nutrient & Anti-cancer
- US Patent No. 7718360 - For Anti Oxidant, Apoptosis
- US Patent No. 7235262 - For cow urine distillate as a Bio-enhancer of Anti-infective, Anti-cancer agents & Nutrients
- China Patent No. 100475221 - For protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages
- US Patent No. 7297659 - For synergistic fermented plant growth promoting, bio-control composition
Free Gavyasiddha Consultation
We provide 100% no side effects holistic wellness regimen for diabetes, thyroid and arthritis.
Consult with our Certified Gavyasiddha Therapists and get permanent solution for your ailment.
100% No Side Effects