- Regular price
- Rs. 149.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 149.00
- Unit price
Check COD Availability
Quantity: 100 g
PENMAA'S Vibhuti is purely crafted from Native Indian Desi Cow's dung and rice husk using Vedic techniques. Vibhuti is regarded as the 'sacred ash' (Thiru-neer in Tamil) Prefixed with the word '' Thiru'' which is an endearing term of respect.
Thiruneer, Basma and Sacred Ash
It was part of the Vedic Indian lifestyle to apply Vibuthi to certain parts of the body before stepping out of the house, to attract divine energy.
According to Yogic Culture, the seven chakras of the body represent the seven dimensions of experiencing life. Chakras are not physical, they are auric and are thought to be a meeting point within the energy system. Applying Vibhuti on some of the intersecting Chakras is considered highly beneficial to the body, mind and energy. Application on the Agna Chakra signifies knowledge, Vishuddhi Chakra increases positive energy, and on Anahata, it promotes kindness.
• PENMAA's Vibhuti, the Sacred Ash, helps to control three major chakras, increasing the positive and spiritual energy. When regularly applied to the forehead, it stimulates the area between the eyebrows and helps to clear sinuses and nose blocks
• According to Panchagavya Ayurveda, drinking Vibuthi with a glass of water increases the oxygen content in the body. It can also help reduce menstrual cramps in women
• On applying it to Agna chakra before bed, it helps with peaceful sleep with no energy-draining dreams. It has anti-stress properties that help maintain the state of mind of a person
How to Use
1. External Application
• Vibhuti is taken between the thumb and the ring finger to glaze on the following chakras
a) Agna Chakra (the point between the eyebrows)
b) Vishuddhi Chakra (the pit of the throat)
c) Anahata Chakra (the center of the chest)
2. For Internal Consumption
• A pinch of Vibhuti mixed with a glass of water is thought of as an OJAS Drink (Energy Boosting Drink)
Desi Cow Dung, Rice Husk
Constituents of Cow Dung:
PENMAA's Cows freely graze on super-herbs with high medicinal value. It is a strong belief that the medicinal properties of herbs eaten by a cow remain in the dung.
Cow dung (or) Gobar contains many nutrients and minerals like Nitrogen, Potassium, Copper, Molybdenum, Borax, Cobalt Sulphate, Phosphorus, Iron, Manganese, Boron and Sodium etc.
Upon burning with rice husk in a closed environment, the nutrients in it are enriched.
• This product is eco-friendly
• Since we have not added any fragrance to the product, it possesses the natural smell of our ingredients
• Individual results may vary. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases